**COVID-19 UPDATED CONSIGNMENT PROCESS**
We are currently accepting items for consignment. Please read guidelines below carefully
We are accepting SPRING/TRANSITIONAL items and HOME DECOR items.
Spring/Transitional : lightweight jackets, loungewear, long sleeves, t-shirts, long sleeve dresses, long sleeve jumpsuits etc. No winter items or summer items just yet!
Home Decor: We are looking for unique vintage pieces only. Small furniture items and decor/glassware. No IKEA items please.
We will review your items and get back to you with a list of our selections. We are currently receiving a high volume of emails, so please be patient as a response may take some time. Please ensure all items meet our requirements below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that we try to offer our customers the best quality, style and price for second-hand clothing. We are a curated consignment shop, not a thrift store. Your items must meet the following guidelines or they will not be considered for consignment:
- must be SPRING/TRANSITIONAL items
- must be cleaned THOROUGHLY for the health and safety of our employees and customers, steamed, free of stains and smells, and dry-cleaned if necessary. This is crucial given the COVID-19 pandemic.
- must be free of holes, stains, pilling, and free of visible wear and tear. We will donate any items that are consigned in poor condition.
- must meet current fashion trends
- we accept ALL sizing
Here are a list of brands that are PREFERRED, and that are guaranteed to be considered for consignment:
- All designer brands
- Louis Vuitton (We will accept vintage, worn items. Must be authentic.)
- Aritzia brands
- Lululemon (current styles)
- Oak + Fort
- Frank and Oak
- Free People
- Matt & Nat
- Australian Brands
- Brands from local boutiques
- Current known jewellery brands
Here are a list of brands that we will not accept:
Note: We do not accept fake designer items.
- Sirens/Stitches/Urban Planet
- Suzy Sheir
- True Religion
- Banana Republic
We do not accept tailored work wear - ie. suit sets, tailored blouses, pencil skirts (unless items fall under our preferred brand list). We do not accept low rise jeans/pants. We are very selective with footwear, and denim.
**MAXIMUM 15 PIECES PER EMAIL PLEASE**
We take items in on a consignment basis. Payouts are completed once per month, the month following when the items were sold. The consignor receives a percentage of each item sold. If items are not sold, they will automatically be donated to a local charity. If the consignor does not wish to donate their unsold items, it is up to the consignor's discretion to pick up the items within a timely manner.
Payout process is completed via PayPal.
The consignor receives 40% of the sale price for each item under $100, and 50% for each item over $100.
We offer negotiable competitive rates for designer items.