**COVID-19 UPDATED CONSIGNMENT PROCESS**
We ARE currently accepting items for consignment
During this time, please email photos of up to 15 items to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review your items and get back to you with a list of our selections within a couple of days. Please ensure all items meet our requirements below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that we try to offer our customers the best quality, style and price for second-hand clothing. We are a curated consignment shop. Your items must meet the following guidelines or they will NOT be considered for consignment:
- must be SUMMER/TRANSITIONAL items
- please no coats, scarves or Fall specific items just yet! (we will accept sweaters, pants, booties)
- must be cleaned THOROUGHLY for the health and safety of our employees and customers, steamed, free of stains, smells and dry-cleaned if necessary
- must be free of holes, stains, pilling, and free of visible wear and tear
- must meet current fashion trends
- we accept ALL sizing
Here are a list of brands that are PREFERRED, and that are guaranteed to be considered for consignment:
- All designer brands
- Aritzia brands
- Adidas (logo tees, logo sweatshirts, sweatpants, leggings)
- Oak + Fort
- Frank and Oak
- Free People
- Swimwear brands (especially Zaful)
- Matt & Nat
Here are a list of brands that we will not accept:
- Sirens/Stitches/Urban Planet
- Suzy Sheir
- True Religion
- Banana Republic
We do not accept tailored work wear - ie. suit sets, tailored blouses, pencil skirts (unless items fall under our preferred brand list). We do not accept low rise jeans. We are VERY selective with footwear, and denim.
**MAXIMUM 15 PIECES PER EMAIL PLEASE**
We take items in on a consignment basis. Payouts are completed once per month, after items are sold. The consignor receives a percentage of each item sold. If items are not sold, they will automatically be donated to a local charity. If the consignor does not wish to donate their unsold items, it is up to the consignor's discretion to pick up the items within a timely manner.
The consignor receives 40% of the sale price for each item under $100, and 50% for each item over $100.