**COVID-19 UPDATED CONSIGNMENT PROCESS**
We are currently accepting items for consignment. Please read guidelines below carefully
We are accepting SPRING items and unique vintage home decor items.
Spring : lightweight jackets, loungewear, long sleeve tops, light sweaters, t-shirts, dresses, jumpsuits etc.
Home Decor: We are looking for unique vintage pieces only. Small furniture items and decor/glassware.
Please send photos of your items in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review your items and get back to you with a list of our selections. We are currently receiving a high volume of emails, so please be patient as a response may take some time. If it has been over 2 weeks and you have not heard back, please send us a reminder email to bump your email back up!
**Please ensure all items meet our requirements below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our goal is to offer our customers a curated selection of on-trend second hand items. We will be selective with the items we choose to take in. Your items must meet the following guidelines or they will not be considered for consignment:
- Submit items that you would like to buy yourself right now. We don't accept older trends, low rise jeans, dated items, etc.
- Your items should not be more than 2 years old, unless they are vintage.
- Must meet current fashion trends
- Must be SPRING/TRANSITIONAL items
- Must be cleaned THOROUGHLY for the health and safety of our employees and customers. They must be steamed, free of stains and smells, and dry-cleaned if necessary. This is crucial given the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must be free of holes, stains, pilling, and free of visible wear and tear. We will automatically donate any items that are consigned in poor condition.
- We accept all sizing and are always in need of size L, XL and plus sizes!
*New* We are now a proud Entrupy Certified Business. If you have designer handbags and small leather goods to consign, they will all be subject to a thorough third party authentication process. There is a small fee (at the consignor's cost) associated with authentication.
Here are a list of brands that are preferred, and that are guaranteed to be considered for consignment.
- All designer/contemporary designer brands
- Brands from Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom, Revolve, ShopBop, Saks etc.
- Louis Vuitton
- Saint Laurent
- Aritzia brands
- Lululemon (current styles)
- Oak + Fort
- Frank and Oak
- & Other Stories
- Isabel Marant
- Free People
- Matt & Nat
- Australian Brands
- European Brands
- Brands from local boutiques
- Current known jewellery brands
Here are a list of brands that we will not accept:
Note: We do not accept fake designer items.
- Sirens/Stitches/Urban Planet
- Suzy Sheir
- True Religion
- Banana Republic
- J Crew
We do not accept tailored work wear - ie. suit sets, tailored blouses, pencil skirts (unless items fall under our preferred brand list). We do not accept low rise jeans/pants. We are very selective with footwear, and denim. We do not accept worn swimwear, or earrings for hygienic reasons.
**MAXIMUM 15 PIECES PER EMAIL PLEASE**
We take items in on a consignment basis. Payouts are completed once per month, the month following when the items were sold. The consignor receives a percentage of each item sold. If items are not sold, they will automatically be donated to a local charity. If the consignor does not wish to donate their unsold items, it is up to the consignor's discretion to pick up the items within 60 days of receiving the consignment agreement.
Payout process is completed via PayPal.
The consignor receives 40% of the sale price for each item under $100, and 50% for each item over $100.
We offer negotiable competitive rates for designer items. Please contact us for these rates.